You must be concerned about your privacy if you are reading this message. Your time is valuable so we’ll keep it simple.
- Our business is making email more productive and efficient. We are not in the “data” business. So we’ll only store what we have to in order to run MailFred.
- At signup we collect your email address and the signup date.
- Once you use the service for every mail scheduled we save a message id and the actions to be done with that message (as scheduled time etc.). We do NOT save nor do we access any information about content, recipient/sender etc. of the message.
- We promise not to transfer your information to 3rd party services.
- If you wish to delete your data you can simply send an email to manuel [at] mailfred. de directly.
- We use Google Analytics. See more in our Legal Disclaimer.
This policy may change in the future.
We keep it short as we realize that you’re paying us with your attention and it’s our goal to respect that transaction.
The MailFred team